Personal Information Collected & Stored: EMP Arms may collect personal data such as your name, address, email address, date of birth, hobbies, interests, browsing behavior, purchase patterns, purchase history, and demographic throughout EMP Arms.com and EMP Arms websites. EMP Arms obtains this information through your use of its website and/or websites that EMP Arms owns. In the instance in which you make a purchase on an EMP Arms website, EMP Arms may collect your credit card information via a third-party portal. Credit card numbers are used only for processing payment and the third-party that collects the credit card information keeps that information secure and confidential. EMP Arms does not sell any of this data to third parties, and is used primarily to improve your shopping experience via marketing emails, personalized search results, and other methods of website personalization to make your shopping experience tailored to you.
EMP Arms collects your personal information so that it may do any or all of the following:
- (a) complete transactions for which the personal information was collected and/or to provide the goods or services you are requesting and/or are reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you;
- (b) to perform a contract between EMP Arms and you the consumer;
- (c) to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- (d) to debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- (e) exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- (f) to comply with a legal obligation;
- (g) to enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the consumer’s relationship with the business; and
- (h) to otherwise use the consumer’s personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
EMP Arms is committed to protecting the personal information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, EMP Arms has in place appropriate security procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
EMP Arms and its third-party credit card processor () use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. SSL encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but us. This security measure is working when you see either the symbol of an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser) on the bottom of your browser window.
Third Parties and Third-Party Links: EMP Arms will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. Except as required by federal or state law, or by a lawful request by a federal or state agency, EMP Arms will not share your personal information with third parties.
Consumer requests: Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), some consumers (California Residents or those using a EMP Arms site in California) using the EMP Arms site are able to request that EMP Arms identify the categories and specific pieces of personal information that EMP Arms has collected concerning you. Additionally, some customers may request EMP Arms that delete any personal information it has collected about you. Those consumers covered by the CCPA may also ask for information concerning the sale of their consumer information to third parties and opt-out of such conduct. EMP Arms does not sell consumer information from third parties, these provisions of the CCPA are currently inapplicable to EMP Arms. EMP Arms will comply with a consumer’s CCPA request on or within 45 days of receipt of a request. EMP Arms will provide information responsive to the CCPA to the consumer and/or delete the information upon request after it has verified the requesting consumer’s identity and if an exception to deletion of the information covered by the CCPA does not apply.
Consumers wishing to exercise these rights may contact EMP Arms at mail or call EMP Arms customer service at 832-987-2258. For your convenience, the categories of personal information as well as how EMP Arms obtains your personal information are included in the section above entitled “Personal Information Collected and Stored.” EMP Arms does not sell any of your personal information to third parties, EMP Arms does not have a link to a web page that permits a customer to opt-out of the sale of its personal information to a third party.
Updates: If there are updates to the terms of the EMPArms.com Online Privacy Statement, we will post those changes and update the revision date in this document, so you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it, and what choices you have.